Thursday, April 20, 2017

3D pen can only work for Art

I have been watching this 3D printing pen revolution with a bit of skepticism, Do those solve a problem, or can we just say, we made for fun.

With no doubt, 3D pen can help come out with a lot of fun project, and I have even been thinking about putting this in the hands of my daughter to see if it will spark the desire to create in her, (hope she will not get quickly bored from this when it happens) but I am still full time struggling to find a good use of this.

I have recently read that you could use 3D printing pen to correct some minor flaws after 3D printing an object but I do not know how much true that statement is.

Though I can right see what this can bring in term of art creating, I still struggle to find what it will add to our daily routine.


I am not sure if it is advisable to put this in the hand of a teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment