Thursday, April 20, 2017

The future of us comes from sci-fi movies

Believe it or not, I once believed we were living in a deterministic world where the future was already set and we just had to act it out. I know this is so nonsensical.

While growing, I came to realize that, movies and dreams (day dreams included) are really the things that orient the future.

I lately was reading the book "The question of GOD" and Freud was arguing that true knowledge comes from science while Lewis was arguing that true knowledge can also come from revelation which Freud did not consider as a source of sound knowledge. (if I remember it right). That made me think, where do dream come from?

Where do great dream come from? I am talking about dreams that shape us. All movies come from some sort of dream after all, but technology is tapping into that knowledge base to come out with cool projects that not only eases our life but shape us.


Game design and movie production are shaping the future, I quite do not understand where those come from, but one thing is sure, it has helped and it is helping us evolve as a species.

3D printing and prototyping inspired future.

No comments:

Post a Comment